Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Chicago meets the Lions.


I’m like damn she’s fine
Wonder when she’ll be mine
She walk past, I press rewind
To see that ass one more time
And I got this sewed up
Remy Boyz, they know us.”


From the moment we got there to the moment we left, this song was stuck in my head, lol! My friends were so annoyed of me, but they didn’t have a choice cause they were stuck with me ;p I’ve been hanging out with these lions for almost a year now and it was fun taking a first mini-trip outside of Minnesota. I always enjoy hanging out with them cause the vibes are always good. This spontaneous & quick trip to Chicago was exactly what I needed. Even though I was only in Chicago for a day and a half, it gave me room to breathe. I started to feel a little suffocated in Minnesota. Not literally, but you know that feeling when you have not had a vacation in so long or you’ve been in one place for so long you start to feel like… “what am I doing with my life?” Yeeeah.

Adventuring through Chicago was fun, but what made it memorable was the people I was with. From the adrenaline at the sky deck to exploring China Town to riding the subway to trying to find bars downtown was all a great adventure. As I grew older, I learned to buy experiences rather than buy things. Having stories to tell makes me much happier than having things to show. Yenno? I’m still slowly working on it, but I want to invest my life more on experiences & memories rather than materialistic things. Cause let’s be real, in the end, saying that you’ve traveled to a lot of different places is gonna feel much more pleasant than saying you got the latest version of an iphone or expensive shoes that you’re probably gonna wear once or twice or that expensive car that you almost can’t afford to pay for or whatever that materialistic thing is. At least for me anyways. Unless you a millionaire or something, idk lol. But just a little food for thought, that’s all.
 










 









 




 




 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment