1. Be kind; always. A simple smile can go a long way. You never know what someone is going through. We all have problems, we all have issues. We all have scars, we all have stories.
2. Everything’s temporary. People, things, feelings. When things are going good, cherish it. When things are going bad, it’s going to pass. Don’t worry.
3. Invest in yourself. Make yourself happy. Make time for yourself. Take care of yourself. Spoil yourself. Do you. Because in the end, the only person who really got you, is yourself.
4. Like my Grandpa said, “It’s never too late to begin, but it will be very late if you never start.” Success doesn’t have a time line. Someone's else accomplishments aren’t the absence of yours. Doesn’t matter how slow you go, as long as you don’t stop going. Keep growing. Growth is so important.
5. Be adventurous. Follow the adventure. Be full of life and good spirits. Travel as much as you can and as far as you can. The world is yours.
6. Everything happens for a reason even if sometimes you don’t know what the reason is. Don’t force anything. Be like water, just flow~
7. Karma is real. Good karma, bad karma. What goes around, comes back around.
8. Surround yourself with genuine people who see greatness within you even when you don’t see it yourself. It’s true when people say you are who you surround yourself with. Spend time with people who makes you feel alive and happy.
9. You’re going to lose people who you never thought you’ll never lose. That person you promise to love forever? Forever eventually ends somewhere. That best-friend you swear to do everything with? Life happens and you two will grow apart. And family members who you thought you’d have forever to spend with? Death is a part of life.
10. To be good enough is never going to be enough. As long as you truly believe that you are good enough, then that’s enough. Someone will always try to bring you down and talk about you behind your back, but you must not show defeat. Instead, use that negativity to make yourself stronger, better. You are enough.
11. Fall in love with someone who asks about your day every single day, multiple times a day. Fall in love with someone who doesn’t make you question where you stand in their life. Fall in love with someone who goes the extra mile for you. Fall in love with someone who accepts all your flaws and loves you for being you.
12. The problem is we think we have time. Oh, I’ll do it later. I’ll do it tomorrow. I’ll eventually do it. Truth is, we never know what tomorrow will bring. Life is a crazy ride; nothing, but death, is guaranteed. If not now, then when?
13. Do not be afraid to fail. You are not going to be good at everything you want to be in life, and that’s okay. Don’t let failure discourage you. Instead, let failure encourage you and build yourself back up. Don’t give up on yourself.
14. It is okay to feel and to feel a lot. Showing that you have emotions make you that much more human. Don’t deny it, don’t be overwhelmed by it. We humans can endure more than we think we can.
15. You can’t help someone who doesn’t want to help themselves no matter how hard you try. And you can’t help anyone if you can’t help yourself.
16. Stop waiting. Stop waiting for the weekend. Stop waiting for happiness. Stop waiting for someone to fall in love with you. Start living everyday like it’s the weekend. Make the most out of every moment.
17. Appreciate the little things in life for it’s the little things that matters the most.
18. Let’s hope we all make it in the end. The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday. Don’t compete with anyone.
19. Volunteer. Volunteer your time to help make a difference whether it’s something big or something small. Knowing that you made a small difference somewhere, somehow gives you one of the best feelings ever.
20. Photograph everything. Take photos. Lots of them. You cannot re-live a moment, but a picture will show you that the moment happened and it was real.
21. Just because you had a bad day doesn’t mean you have a bad life. Forgive yourself and do better tomorrow.
22. Always stay true to yourself. The one thing that you have that nobody else has is, you. Your voice. Your mind. Your soul. Your story. Your vision. No one will ever be as good at being you, than you.